Watch the latest video of Claire performing on the main stage at Magical Festival!
PERFORMING AROUND THE WORLD
Music - Good Vibes, DJ Quads
Over the past six months I have been traveling and performing in some of the most amazing countries! It's an absolute dream come true to do what I love most and get to see more of the world. Here is a short clip of some videos and pictures taken on my iPhone of me performing in Lebanon, India and of me in the studio in Toronto and New York City :)
Claire rossi singer & songwriter
With a growing fanbase of over 40,000 followers across multiple social media platforms, Claire Rossi is an international, in demand singer and songwriter.
- Her exciting and diverse career now takes her across the globe. Claire has performed at some of the most prestigious events all across the UK, Switzerland, West Africa, Lebanon, India and Bangladesh.
- Her sought after vocal skills has led her to support classical superstars Andrea Bocelli and Hayley Westenra on National television and saw her booked for corporate clients such as music giants Sony BMG and Universal.
- Past clients include Stoke City FC, The Ritz, ITV, BBC, Liverpool Echo Arena, Hotel Café Royal, British Army, Fashion label Chloé.
Collaborations and Songwriting accreditations
- Claire's incredible voice has caught the attention of some of the most influential people in music, she has worked with Suzanne De Passé, the same mastermind who discovered Michael Jackson and The Commodores.
- In 2017 Claire collaborated on her original music with songwriter and record producer Roy Hamilton III. Roy’s credits include Britney Spears, R. Kelly and NSYNC.
- Claire’s passion for songwriting also led to a collaboration with British multi-platinum selling artist Labrinth. After listening to her song ‘Designed To Fly’, Labrinth fell in love with both her voice and the song and quickly summoned Claire to lay down vocals on a trail blazing version of the track!
- Claire has collaborated with various writers whose credits include artists such as Beyonce, Leann Rimes, Shakira and Celine Dion.
FOLLOW CLAIRE ON SOCIAL MEDIA